It can be costly and challenging to undo the damage done by a hacker. But there are steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the first place. To minimize risk of data loss and downtime that can compromise your web content and negatively impact your brand, performance and search ranking, you must ensure your WordPress website is up-to-date and secure.
The costs to repair or recover a website damaged by hackers and deal with the potential damage to your brand can easily equal or surpass the cost of regular ongoing monitoring, upgrades and website management.
- Regular WordPress and plugin upgrades
- Security updates and site hardening as needed
- Malware monitoring, detection and remediation
- Access control and DDoS attack prevention
- Website hack remediation
- Website up-time monitoring and alerts
- SSL expiration monitoring
- Long-term backups
- Priority support
Thank you for recovering our site! Without you, it would have been down for days. [Your Managed Solutions Plan is] the best investment we’ve made.