Smart Solutions is known for our ability to handle complex jobs. All too often we have been asked to rescue failing projects taken on by inexperienced, amateur teams.
If any of these scenarios sound familiar to you, our site rescue might just be the answer.
- Your project has been poorly executed or is limping along at a snail’s pace….
- A partner built your site and left you hung out to dry with no support.
- You need a committed agency partner with the eCommerce expertise to get your project on track.
Making small incremental changes can quickly boost results and help you grow your business.
We'll evaluate your site from a user point of view in order to make quick hit recommendations to improve user experience and boost conversions.
- Something as simple as implementing multiple payment methods including digital wallets can deliver an immediate 15 to 20 percent increase in your site’s conversion rate. A recommendations engine can increase your average order size.
- Loyalty programs and frequent personalized communication will lead to increased purchase frequency.
- Removing distractions from the purchase process will minimize lost conversions and revenue.
Curious about your store's untapped potential?
Our eCommerce strategists will evaluate your site and recommend functional and user experience improvements that have the potential to make a huge difference.
Bad code impairs your site, results in higher maintenance costs, and has a negative impact on sales.
Our eCommerce code audit is designed to check the overall health of your website and identify programming flaws that will cost you money.
Our certified developers will:
- Perform a deep dive review of your site’s source code and installed extensions, and custom modules
- Evaluate your Magento implementation and overall best practices
- Look for risks and vulnerabilities that could lead to downtime, security breaches, or poor performance
- Prepare a report of findings and recommendations
Performance and Tuning
Is a slow loading website costing you sales?
Page load speed has a direct impact on your customer’s experience and conversion rates. Studies prove customers dissatisfied with a site’s performance are less likely to buy again. And a slow loading site will negatively impact your search rankings.
Our experienced eCommerce team will conduct a performance audit to analyze all aspects of your eCommerce store that affect performance. We will provide optimization recommendations and tune your store, so it operates at its best.
47% of consumers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less.
40% abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load.
79% of shoppers who are dissatisfied with website performance are less likely to buy from the same site again.
52% of online shoppers state that quick page loading is important to their site loyalty
Security and Managed Solutions
You have invested a lot of money in your store.
You need to protect it.
The cost to repair or recover a damaged website is much higher than the cost of prevention. Our Managed Solutions plan helps minimize risk of data loss, downtime and hacks that can lead to unauthorized access to sensitive customer data, leading to fines and potentially irreparable damage your brand.
We actively monitor your eCommerce implementation including the following services – all managed for you.
- Magento 2 and extension security updates
- Backup monitoring
- Website malware prevention and monitoring
- Access control and DDoS attack prevention
- Website hack remediation
- Website up-time monitoring and alerts
- SSL expiration monitoring
- PCI compliance assistance
- Priority service and support
We are your eCommerce store’s insomniac security guard, mentor and support, all rolled into one.
Check out what our customers are saying.
"Comprehensive Magento expertise is VITAL. Smart Solutions knows the questions to ask so we can anticipate problems before they happen and position ourselves best for the future. We need that in a partner because we are not, and cannot be, Magento experts ourselves."
"Our old web site was causing us to do double work. Contacted Smart Solutions, they worked with us on a Magento Store and it has been wonderful. None of us were computer savvy, but they worked with us, patiently listened and helped. We have been up going into our 2nd year and they are still working side by side with us to fix any problems and keep things going. Business has increased through the web and we are delighted."